ABOUT ITRC. ITRC is a registered NGO which is involved in computer education and is primarily focused to provide high uality loow cost computer education providing diploma and certification courses to students and professionals
Affiliation. accreditation and recognition form the following
- Registered NGO (Regd. No. IND/5810)
- ISO 9001:2008 quality certification by the famous Moody International of England.
- Rated by CRISIL ( Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited)
- Associated with world's largest university IGNOU (Indira Gandhi national open university) under community college scheme to conduct various Diploma & certificate programs in IT.
- DOEACC accreditation, Ministry of Communication & Information Technology, Govt. of India (Accreditation No. ACCR 01704)
- Collaboration with THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (approved by UGC & ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)for various computer courses.
- Training partner of Small Scale Service Institute, Ministry of Small Scale Industries, Govt. of India for conducting various Computer based EDP Programs.
- National level technical collaboration with MANONMANIAM SUNDARAMUNIVERSITY Tamil Nadu (A State govt. university approved by UGC and DEC, accredited B++ By NAAC) for certificate, Diploma, undergraduate as well as post graduate degree programs.
- All Courses validated by AMERICAN COUNCIL FOR EDUCATION RESEARCH & TRAINING, USA.
- Collaboration with MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY (Approved by UGC-DEC-AICTE Joint committee) for conducting Diploma in computer application with programming (DCAP), Honors Diploma in computer application (HDCA) and P.G. Diploma in computer application with programming (PGDCAP) at all ITRC study centers across India.
- ITRC Indore center has also been accorded affiliation from MAKHANLAL CHATURVEDI UNIVERSITY, Bhopal for running DCA and PGDCA Courses
Academic Research Wing
primarily focus of this wing is to design various computer education courses which are in demand and also assist the pass out of these courses to have a brighter career and assists in placements. The committee consists of educated academicians from University, working individual with industrial experience from various industry, professionals like Chartered Accountants and MBAs, career counselors and experts of the subject. The committee members from industry guide the designing of syllabus as per the market demand, which is then further designed in detail by the experts.
We at our end are very particular and sincere about the policies towards quality of our overall system. Be it about the quality education or about the continuous support to our valuable franchisee partners it matters us a lot. We have very clear cut policies and guidelines for keeping up-to-date to our standards and level of study programs without any compromise. As far as our study programs and material are concerned we have Zero tolerance policy.
Our Publication, We at ITRC understand the needs of the students of urban as well as rural area. Since hindi is spoken and understood in major part of central India, we have come up with bilingual study material which is in Hindi as well as in English. Because of the format adopted in the study material, it is equally useful for students and faculties
ITRC inception was in the year 1999 with a meager network of just 50 centers. As on date it has around 450 centers and the rate of growth is almost 200%. Our student alumni is also growing constantly In the year 2001 we taught about 500 students through our study centers. The figure has now grown to more than 10000 students per year and it is growing exponentially.